lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

The path of the stirring thought

I'm back again...
...and as I wonder,
I ask myself if the roots of your skin
are still digging down my bleeding flesh...
I'm back over the twisted winds,
blowing away every clear thought, 
as light as a feather...
Don't recall whether your eyes were light or not,
but I do remember their depth, their deep abyss...
The wind gathers the falling leaves
on the corner of my feet, and I wonder...
...touched by a hand?
...touched by a heart?
I thought I was rolled down and forward
by your tender breath, 
my eyes would sparkly enlight
all the paths along your way,
and that'd be forever...
Therefore I'd put my soul to rest,
on the liberty of the breaking waves on the shore...
I'd leave my heart to climb high
riding on the fearless winds of the mountains sides...
I'd set my mind on fire, 
as a purifying burning pile of thoughts...



                                                                                   To J.

1 comentario:

  1. afortunada letra J...o no...según como se mire, se lea, se entienda, se sienta....



    besos*

    ResponderEliminar